皇冠hg0088地址wednesday nights. sideways cars. screeching tires. white smoke. all this can only mean one thing: the return of sonoma drift.
皇冠hg0088地址sonoma drift runs in conjunction with the weekly wednesday night drags program, providing a safe, legal and controlled environment in which professionals and amateurs can perfect their drifting skills. drifting is a high-skill motor sport that calls for drivers to control a high-horsepower car while it slides sideways at high speeds through a marked course. this is a sport where drivers are judged on style and execution rather than who finishes with the fastest time.
皇冠hg0088地址each week, racers will drift on a specially-designed course in the sonoma raceway paddock area. entries can range anywhere from the style and curves of a nissan 350z to the pure power of american-made muscle cars. all cars must pass a simple technical inspection before drifting begins at 4 p.m.
events will be held with strict covid-19 guidelines in place, including:
- Face masks covering your mouth and nose must be worn at all times
- Wash your hands often
- Avoid touching your face
- Maintain at least six feet of social distance from people not in your household. Security staff will be in place to monitor social distancing requirements throughout the property.
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Spectators are not allowed to enter Sonoma Raceway.
- Each participant is limited to no more than two people per car/entry (driver plus one support person). Drivers and their support person must enter the facility in the same car, with appropriate credentials, to ensure/enforce attendance limits. Support person pays a $10 entrance fee.
- Drivers are recommended to stay in their cars whenever possible. Drivers may not have passengers during drift runs.
Donut Pad Only